Indian Army Various Soldier Posts Recruitment 2019
Indian Army Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.Indian Army inviting applications for the positions of Soldier Posts.Interested candidates kindly visit the official site and start reading the official site http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx Last date for the submission of the application 16-08-2019. so candidates submit your application on or before the last date. newjobsrecruitment.com provide you latest jobs notifications, admit card, result so visit new jobs recruitment.com for latest updates.
Post and Vacancies :
Soldier – 06
1. Soldier General Duty (All Arms): Class 10th / Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system, minimum D Grade (33-40) in each subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 Grade.
2. Soldier Technical: 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject
3. Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 10+2 / Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
4. Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms): 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% marks in each subject. Securing minimum 50% marks in English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory
5. Soldier Tdn (All Arms) 10th pass: Class 10th simple pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% marks in each subject.
6. Soldier Tdn (All Arms) 8 th pass: Class 8 th Simple pass (for Syce, House Keeper and Mess Keeper). No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% marks in each subject.
Age: 17.5 to 23 years
a) Admit Card.
(c) Education Certificates.
(d) State Subject Certificate (Permanent Resident Certificate).
(e) Caste Certificate.
(f) Religion Certificate.
(g) School Character Certificate
(h) Character Certificate.
(j) Unmarried Certificate.
(k) Relationship Certificate
(l) NCC Certificate.
(m) Sports Certificate.
(o) Single Bank A / C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card.
How to Apply:
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Udhampur, Poonch, Rajouri, Doda, Kishtwar, Ramban and Reasi from 01 Sep 2019 to 10 Sep 2019 at Subsidiary Training Centre (STC) of Jammu and Kashmir Police at Talwara, Reasi (J&K). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 03 Jul 2019 to 16 Aug 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.