India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak 2086 Posts Recruitment 2019
India Post Office Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.India Post Office inviting applications for the positions of Gramin Dak Sevak. Interested candidates kindly visit the official site and start reading the official site https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline Last date for the submission of the application 04-09-2019. so candidates submit your application on or before the last date. newjobsrecruitment.com provide you latest jobs notifications, admit card, result so visit new jobs recruitment.com for latest updates.
Post and Vacancies :
Gramin Dak Sevak – 2086 Posts
Other Qualification Details:
Applications are invited by the respective recruiting authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
1. Educational Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
2. Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
3. Job Profile:
A. Branch Post Master:
a. The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone supplied by the Department. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device, ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters.
b. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in the calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on an incentive basis. Branch Postmaster will be the team leader of the GDS Post Office and overall responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery. He/she might be assisted by Assistant Branch Post Master of the same GDS Post Office. BPM will be required to do combined duties of ABPMs as and when ordered. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing meals, business procurement and any other work assigned by IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM, etc. In some of the Branch Post Offices, the BPM has to do all the work of BPM/ABPM.
b. Salary: Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.12,000/- & Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.14,500/-
B. Assistant Branch Post Master:
C. DaK Sevak:
The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in the calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on an incentive basis. He may also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM, etc. In Railway Mail Services(RMS), GDS has to handle the work related to RMS, like closing/opening of bags, transport of bags from one place to other manually and any other works allowed by the RMS authorities.
Age: 18 and 40 years
Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male have to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options. Payment of the fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates.
The recruiting authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason. Candidates should note that once the details of Registration or of application are submitted the details cannot be modified or altered. No such requests will be entertained at any level. This document is computer generated no signature is required.
1. Registration, Fee & Apply online start date: 05.08.2019
2. Registration, Fee & Apply online end date: 04.09.2019
Merit (10th Marks)Documents:
1. SSC Marks Memo /Certificate
2. DOB proof if DOB is not in the SSC Certificate
3. Memo 1 ( for a candidate not qualified in the single attempt)
4. Additional SSC Marks Memo2(for a candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)
5. Computer Certificate
6. Community Certificate
9. Certificate of Disability
How to Apply:
1. The only online application will be accepted from the candidate. A candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 05.08.2019 to 04.09.2019. i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces) ii) Father Name iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number) iv) Date of Birth v) Gender vi) Community vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability viii) State in which Xth class passed ix) Board in which Xth class passed x) Year of Passing Xth class xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
2. Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration. Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration