Delhi University Associate Professor 428 Posts Recruitment 2019
Delhi University Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.Delhi University inviting applications for the positions of Associate Professor. Interested candidates kindly visit the official site and start reading the official site http://du.ac.in/adm2019/ Last date for the submission of the application 04-09-2019. so candidates submit your application on or before the last date. newjobsrecruitment.com provide you latest jobs notifications, admit card, result so visit new jobs recruitment.com for latest updates.
Post and Vacancies :
Associate Professor – 428
A : For the disciplines of Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Sciences, Languages and Library Science.
1. A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
2. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or accredited research Institution/Industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals. A total research score of seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in the Screening Guidelines for this post annexed to this advertisement.
B : For the discipline of Management Studies :
1) Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree in Business Management/ Administration / in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two years full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/recognized by the AICTE / UGC; or First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost and works Accountant/Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body.
2) Ph.D. or Fellow of Indian Institute of Management or of an Institute recognized by AICTE and declared equivalent by the AIU.
3) A minimum of eight years’ experience of teaching/industry/research/professional at managerial level excluding the period spent for obtaining the research degree.
4) In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following requirements shall constitute as essential requirements: (a) Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree in Business Management/ Administration/in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two years full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/recognized by AICTE/UGC, OR First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant/Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body. (b) A minimum of ten years’ experience of teaching industry/research/profession, out of which five years must be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent excluding the period spent for obtaining research degree. The candidate should have Professional work experience, which is significant and can be recognized at national/international level as equivalent to Ph.D. and ten years managerial experience in industry/profession of which at least five years should be at the level comparable to that of lecturer/assistant professor.
5) Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable: a) Teaching, research industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed organization; b) Published work, such as research papers, patents filed/obtained, books and/or technical reports; and c) Experience of guiding the project work/dissertation of PG/Research Students or supervising R&D projects in industry.
C : For the discipline of Music :
1. Good academic record, with a doctoral degree. Performing ability of a high professional standard.
2. Eight year’s experience of teaching in a University or College and / or of research in a University/national level institution, equal to that of Assistant Professor in a University/College.
3. Has made a significant contribution to knowledge in the subject concerned, as evidenced by quality publications.
4. A traditional or a professional artist with highly-commendable professional achievement having master’s degree in the subject concerned, who has: i) been ‘A’- grade artist of AIR/Doordarshan; ii) eight years’ experience of outstanding performing achievement in the field of specialisation; iii) experience in designing of new courses and/or curricula; iv) participated in national level seminars/conferences/concerts in reputed institutions’ and v) ability to explain, with logical reasoning, the subject concerned and adequate knowledge to teach theory with illustrations in the said discipline.
D : For the discipline of Education :
1. Master’s Degree in Arts/Humanities/Sciences/Commerce with minimum 55% in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization.
2. Master’s degree in Education (M.Ed./M.A. Education) with a minimum of 55% marks.
3. Ph.D. degree in Education or in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization.
4. Any other qualification prescribed by UGC – a minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or accredited research Institution/Industry.
Application Fee: Rs. 2000
University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021.
How to Apply:
1. All applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format with complete, correct information and attachments. The applicant will be solely responsible for the authenticity of the submitted information. Applicants are required to fill the application form as available on the University website www.du.ac.in. The details regarding qualifications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proformas etc. are available on the University website www.du.ac.in,along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form.
2. In order to avoid last minute rush, the applicants are advised to apply early. In case of any persistent technical issue, the applicants can mail their problem at the email id firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
3. Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Associate Professor, in the Academic Pay Level 13A of 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix, in various Departments of the University. The last date for receipt of application is 04.08.2019 or two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later. For details, please visit the University website www.du.ac.in and click “Jobs and Opportunities” under the Head “Work with DU”. Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the University website.